100% pure and oud scented Moroccan Argan oil for your face, skin and hair.
Oud comes from the wood of the tropical Agar tree. It is highly valued for its sweet, woody, aromatic and complex scent. Due to its rarity, pure oud oil is one of the most expensive in the world.
Made in Morocco from artisanal, cold press extraction.
Available in 30ml/50ml bottle.
More information about this product below.
Oud argan oil
Le Souk brings you the best of Argan oil straight out Morocco.
Thanks to its exceptional composition with 75% unsaturated fatty acids and numerous active ingredients (sterols, phenolic compounds, vitamin E, carotenoids), our virgin argan oil nourishes and regenerates your skin, treats dry and damaged skin, dry hair and brittle nails.
Its antioxidant properties are essential for anti-aging and firming treatments.
- Extraction process: Cold pressure
- Extraction part: Argan kennel nuts
- Botanic name: Argania spinosa
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Culture: Organic farming ( wild collection)
- Quality: 100% pure, natural, virgin oil cold pressed without any chemical treatment.
- Appearance: Oily and lombid
- Color: Light yellow
- Smell: Oud wood fragrance oil, luxury, woody and musky
- Storage and packaging: The oil is stored in room temperature and then packed in recycable plastic bottles of 30 and 50 ml.
- Properties: It restores elasticity and suppleness of the skin. It is very effective on cracked skin, acne, scars and chicken pox. Due to its antioxidant, anti-aging properties, it neutralizes the free radicals and combats the effects of skin aging.
Please refer to Shipping policy at the bottom of this page.